Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder gives you the purest protein source to fulfil this nutrient’s daily requirement. With Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, you have the advantage of ultra-filtered whey protein isolates that are extremely easy for the body to absorb. With every 30 g serving, you get 24 g of whey protein, giving you a whopping 78% concentration by weight for maximum results. This supplement is also known for its high mixability, allowing you to make a lump-free, smooth protein shake each time.
Great taste is guaranteed with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey. To ensure that you have more variety in flavours, the brand has introduced over twenty different flavours. This includes double rich chocolate, banana cream, birthday cake, cake batter, cake doughnut, chocolate malt, chocolate peanut butter, coffee, Dulche de Leche, extra milk chocolate, French vanilla cream, gingerbread, key lime pie, mocha cappuccino, peppermint mocha, rocky road, salted caramel, strawberry and cream, strawberry, strawberry banana, vanilla and vanilla ice-cream. With several flavour options available, you can provide the best taste and fulfil your protein requirement.
Based on your requirement and consumption, you can choose between the 1 lb., 2 lbs., 5 lbs. and 10 lbs. packs.
|Nutrient||Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100 g|
|Energy||496 k J or 119 kcal||1632 k J or 390 kcal|
|Protein||24 g||78.9 g|
|Fat, total||1 g||3.3 g|
|-Saturated fat||0.5 g||1.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||3 g||9.9 g|
|-Sugars||1 g||3.3 g|
|Sodium||50 mg||164 mg|
Optimum Nutrition is a brand that you can trust when it comes to your nutritional requirements. This whey protein supplement’s special formula gives you several benefits that make it one of the most recommended options. Some benefits include:
- Best protein source: With Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein, you get 24 g of protein in every serving (30 g). With 78% protein concentration, it helps you reach your daily-required intake without any hassles. They whey isolates used in this product are ultra-filtered as well. This breaks them down into finer particles that are extremely easy for your body to absorb. As a result, you get visible results much faster.
- Great amino acid profile: Amino acids fuel every activity of your muscles. From giving you the power you need when you are training to help you recover faster, amino acids play a crucial role in bodybuilding. With Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, you get 5.5 g of BCAAs and 4 g of Glutamine in each serving (30 g). These are the most abundant amino acids in the muscle structure. These amino acids are absorbed instantly by your muscles, which ensure that you recover from the most strenuous training session as well. That way, you do not have to worry about muscle soreness. In addition to that, this supplement also contains Essential Amino Acids to give you a great amino acid profile.
- Enhanced lean muscle development: Higher protein concentration increases the rate of muscle development. It promotes muscle synthesis or new muscle fibres’ production to give you better volume and more strength. ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein’s advantage is the low fat, sugar, and carbohydrate content. Without the unwanted calorie intake, you can build leaner muscles to get a more chiselled physique.
- Bodybuilding and maintenance: With whey protein isolates, you get a quick and instant source of nourishment for your muscles, recovering faster. You also have a consistent supply of the most important amino acids. As a result, you are not only able to build muscle but are also able to prevent any muscle breakdown. That way, you can retain your physique for much longer.
Protein blend (93%) (Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
When to Use
For best results, it is recommended that you use Optimum Nutrition Protein Powder:
- First thing in the morning- To help recover from long hours without any nutrition.
- Before workout- It helps build endurance and prepares the muscles for better growth.
- After workout- Fast-acting whey isolates help muscles recover much faster.
How to Use
Mix one scoop (30 g) with 175-300 ml of water or skimmed milk. Using a shaker cup, prepare a lump-free drink. This ON protein’s high mixability also allows you to prepare your drink by simply stirring it with a spoon. You can also get creative with your shake by blending the protein powder with fruits, dry fruits and other ingredients of your choice.
Is a protein powder better than natural protein sources?
When you are working out regularly, you need to make sure that you consume the necessary protein to sustain physical activity. With protein powders, you have an easy source of protein that helps you avoid elaborate meal preps. However, it is highly recommended that you use it along with a balanced meal for better results.
Can I use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey with a low-calorie diet?
Yes. With just 1 g of fat and 3 g of carbohydrates, it is perfectly suitable even for individuals on a low-calorie diet.
Is it suitable for individuals who are lactose intolerant?
Whey protein isolates are highly processed to remove a major concentration of lactose. However, since this product also includes whey concentrates and whey peptides, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before using it if you are lactose intolerant.
How many scoops do I need per day?
On average, you need between 20-40 g per meal, depending upon your workout intensity. You can consume up to 2 scoops (30 g) of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein each day depending upon the other protein sources you include in your diet.
Does this product contain any banned substance?
No. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein has completely banned substance tested, making it ideal even for fitness enthusiasts, professional bodybuilders and sportspersons.
this is a different product, always use the full name of the product
ON Whey Protein is a keyword and most of the searches for this product come from ON Whey Protein instead of Optimum Nutrition, which is why we use a variation of all keywords to rank and reach more consumers.